|Home Page||Fordham Windmill|
|Brick and Tile Public House||Eight Ash Green Village Hall|
|All Saints Church||Photos Past and Present|
|Eight Ash Green Cricket Club|
Fordham Heath 1950......
Pictured, left to right, Les James, Emmie and Bill Shelley, (Publicans) Fred Quinney, Split Parker, Stan James. The Star is now called The Cricketers, and stands on the same site.
|Last updated: 28 October 2001 18:00:27|